Making chicken recipes on your Foreman Grill is easy and provides healthy and delicious meals anytime. Chicken can be prepared any number of ways but the most popular method for cooking chicken on your Foreman Grill is using boneless skinless chicken breasts. They can be prepared using our basic Easy Grilled Chicken recipe or with any number of other flavorful combinations of herbs, spices, sauces, etc. Boneless skinless chicken breast is low in fat, high in protein, and provides an excellent main course for any meal. There are a few things to keep in mind when preparing chicken on your Foreman Grill:
Thinner is better. Purchasing boneless skinless chicken breast that are already cut thin will make the process even easier. The ideal thickness is 1/2″ to 3/4″ thick. If you have thicker chicken breasts, use a meat mallet and pound them thin. This will also help to tenderize the meat.
Marinate! There are many marinades available in your supermarket and they are often very affordable. Try placing the meat in the marinade in the morning and they’ll be nice and flavorful by the time you’re ready to grill for dinner. Use a glass baking dish, cover with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator. You can also make a simple marinade using equal parts olive oil and vinegar. White wine vinegar is ideal and brings out a wonderful flavor in the chicken.
Don’t over or undercook. It is important to make sure chicken is cooked thoroughly. If unsure, use a meat thermometer and cook to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Cooking times for boneless skinless chicken breasts is usually 4-6 minutes, depending on how hot your grill gets.
Use the hottest setting and make sure to preheat your Foreman Grill. The hotter the grill, the better chance you have of getting nice grill marks. Always preheat the grill for at least 5 minutes with the lid closed.
Try some of our delicious and easy chicken breast chicken recipes:
- Apple Balsamic Grilled Chicken Breast
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Chicken Teriyaki Kabobs
- Easy Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Easy Citrus Grilled Chicken Breast
- Easy Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Easy Grilled Orange Chicken
- Easy Italian Dressing Grilled Chicken
- Easy Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken Breast
- Garlic Herb Chicken Breast
- Grilled Chicken Wrap
- Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
- Healthy Grilled Chicken Breast
- Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken Breast
- Low-Sodium Easy Chicken Breast
- Simple Boneless Grilled Chicken Breast
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Tenderloin Salad
- Unbelievable Grilled Chicken Tenders