Panini sandwiches are delicious and easy to make on your Foreman Grill. Ingredients can be easily substituted for low-sodium or low-fat varieties. This Italian panini sandwich is simple to prepare and takes only minutes to make. Serve with kettle chips and a good dill pickle for a real deli-style lunch.
- Olive Oil
- 2 slices of bread (sourdough bread is the traditional panini bread)
- Sliced ham
- Sliced salami
- Sliced pepperoni
- Sliced Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoncini peppers
- 1 tsp Italian dressing
Total time:10 min – Prep time:5 min – Cook time:5 min – Serves:1 people
1. Preheat Foreman Grill for at least 5 minutes.
2. Add deli meats in a folded style to one slice of bread.
3. Add desired amount of pepperoncini pepers and cover with a slice or two of mozzarella cheese. Add top slice of bread. Brush bread with olive oil – just enough to lightly coat.
4. Place on grill for 5 minutes or until grill marks appear on bread. Add Italian dressing before serving.